As cities grow, municipalities are urging developers and contractors to address the increasing challenge of stormwater quality management. In response, our engineers emerge as the ideal partners. Our team offers cost-effective solutions and continuous support throughout the project’s duration, ensuring sustainable and compliant infrastructure development.
The Ultrawell™ Dry Well System is our flagship system, giving our clients a turnkey cost-effective solution to meet volume, infiltration, and treatment goals.
- Dry Wells are the most cost effective method of stormwater collection, filtration and groundwater system recharge.
- Our expert engineers will assist with your design, recommend basin sizing, and facilitate with plans.
- Piping materials and sizes are designed per application, and may include HDPE and reinforced concrete vessels.
Along with horizontal leach lines for groundwater replenishment, onsite stormwater is channeled into subterranean storage vessels, which can be made of concrete or HDPE piping. This setup ensures that water is gradually reintroduced to the groundwater system.
- Rainwater Catchment
- Rainwater Storage Vessel
- Groundwater Recharge
Rain Harvesting and Reuse
Rain harvesting captures and stores rainwater on-site for landscape irrigation. While the collection and storage method mirrors that of the detention/retention process, the key difference is that the harvested water is repurposed for on-site irrigation rather than being released into the municipal storm drain system.
- Rainwater Storage Vessel
- Pump Station & Controls
- Integrated Irrigation Systems
- NSF Certified Filtration/Treatment
- System Water Replenishment
Detention systems are critical for managing stormwater on high-volume sites, storing it temporarily, and systematically and safely releasing it into the municipal drainage system.
- Detention systems can collect high-volume stormwater runoff from streets, parking lots, roofs, commercial areas, and overflow basins.
- Systems can be placed under various land-uses, from landscaped areas to parking lots, and be designed in-line with treatment systems.
- Retention vessels include IAPMO certified steel, HDPE, reinforced concrete, and fiberglass options.
Santa Fe Water Systems provides a diverse range of design and material options to align with your development objectives, and our team ensures that the final product will comply with the most stringent specifications.
Santa Fe Water Systems offers a collection of filtration options, from high performance biofilters, membrane filters, to hydrodynamic separators. Each option comes with industry-recognized testing approvals and years of real-world reliability.
- The Modular Wetlands® System is the first biofiltration system to receive certification as a California full-capture trash treatment device. This BMP is engineered for superior pollutant removal for TSS, heavy metals, nutrients, hydrocarbons, and bacteria.
- The Kraken Filter or Jellyfish Membrane Filters provide optimal sediment removal with easily removable and washable cartridges.
- The SciClone Separator boasts 80% TSS removal, an internal bypass, and efficient capture, and maintenance cleaning of free floating oils and trash.
Stormwater Pump Station Systems
- Stormwater pump stations are scalable solutions, tailored to facilitate onsite water transfer from filtration, storage, and various dispensing methods.
- They are adaptable for routing water through onsite irrigation mechanisms.
- Standard features of pump stations include storage vessels, pumps, liquid level sensors, piping, and control mechanisms.
- Vessels can be crafted from a range of materials: HDPE, RCP, steel, or FRP.
- SFWS systems are inherently self-sufficient, however, we also offer a suite of accessories and options for system enhancement.
- For a system tailored to your needs, reach out to our SFWS engineering group.
Ready to Learn More?
Get in touch with us today if you would like to know more about our storm water systems and stormwater mitigation.
Efficient Irrigation is crucial in drought-sensitive areas. Our team has developed an innovative system that removes up to 90% of manual labor from traditional methods, while simultaneously reducing setup time from a full day to under an hour.
Value-added services including engineering services, 3D modeling, Fab Shop piping system fabrication, assembly, and certified hydro testing provide a unique resource approach to our partners.